Sunday, July 26, 2015

Backtesting update

It's been awhile and I have had some ups and downs in the mean time in some areas of life.

Most people wouldn't think these are issues, but I am obsessive about regimen and perfection in a lot of ways. I should have a lot more backtesting done by now but have not been as disciplined as I had hoped to be. Also, the gym wears me out and the house has had me distracted as well as the internet and random shit.

On a positive note I have already gained about 5lbs, mostly muscle I am assuming since I can already see a difference in my arms and abs. I put on a long sleeve shirt yesterday to go out to dinner and it was uncomfortably tight around my forearms. I have started tracking my Macros and eating healthy and getting plenty of sleep. I am not nearly as sore as I was when I first started and seem to be able to do more output at the gym. I have also found the workout routine of my favorite bodybuilder Tavi Castro. I don't expect to ever look like him, but he is basically my ideal body so I'm going to do what he does.

Tavi Castro














Me












Anyways. I've tested two pairs so far: EUR/JPY and USD/CAD, both on the 1hr time frame for the 2618 trading strategy. here are my results so far.














This will likely be my last update for awhile because I am super freaking busy, and hell, not a fucking soul even looks at this shit anyways so whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment