Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Feb Updates

Finally have the bike fixed up. I took some time today to polish the head light, clean the exhaust pipe and repaint some things that needed painted. On top of that, while I was fixing the bike out in a parking spot in front of the apartment, out of nowhere a red pickup truck with an older bearded guy pulled up and handed me a business card and told me "If you ever need any work done I work on sport bikes."

I thought to myself "What the hell is this guy doing here??"

Well, turns out he lives in this complex and was told he can no longer work on his bike on the complex property because he leaves a mess... My maintenance guy came running up telling me that this guy video taped me working on the bike and sent it in to the office. What an asshole. I always clean up after myself, and this lazy person who doesn't has to ruin it for me. Either way, if I want to wash my bike, I'm gonna do it. If I need work done on my bike, I'm going to do it...





















































As far as the trading goes, I have started running the portfolio on my high performance rig at the same time and have noticed that my older computer has internet problems that my rig doesn't have. I will probably be switching over to just this rig for trading the portfolio. Possibly spending some money to have a newer dedicated rig just for the trading portfolio... but we'll see. After expenses and everything in the last 7 months, I've got about $21,000 total to trade with. Spending on dental crap and all that necessities I have turned out to be more expensive than I wanted. There is a truck wash in town that is hiring between $12.50-$15.00/hr. That would easily enable me to put consistent capital into the business. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment