Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My first Day at work


















I am so tired I just don't have much energy to write, but I decided to buy a car so I wouldn't have to ride my motorcycle in the snow and rain anymore to work... I paid cash and got a great deal on my new baby!

Today I drove her to work and I loved it... she handles well and sounds quite nice. For now, I've decided to just watch the robots trade, as I spent most of my capital on medical bills and this car. I still have a nice buffer left, and that's exactly what I want it to be, a buffer, not trading capital. With my job and lack of bills, I'll recoup pretty quickly and you know what? The quality of my life is what that money and growing it was all about to begin with... I feel like I made the right choice.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment