Thursday, September 27, 2018

The Gateless Gate.

I have been watching Tim's video lessons from Profitly and they are resonating in a way that they never have before. I am not learning a single thing (that I can tell), which I think on the surface sounds bad until I continue with the fact that it is simply solidifying everything I already knew. Do I think I know it all? Not in a minutia way, but honestly yes, in the "What matters" way.

Like I said in my previous post, if you can't cut the inevitable losers, no strategy matters, so ultimately the real strategy is to cut losers quickly.

The reality for me, is that I honestly feel like Tim was my problem. Ironically, as things often are, the setbacks I encountered as a result of following Tim, created the ground work for the beautiful self sufficiency I am now experiencing. The contrast between what he was teaching and what I felt in my gut all along makes seeing what I see have much more of an impact. He was both the problem, and the solution. Every "problem" is actually just a force that guides you forward, and it is essential, if proven by nothing other than its existence alone. It was totally necessary to see through him in order to more clearly see myself. What the evidence is showing me in my own data, is that I can be profitable trading only 1 hour a day, without spending hours each night creating watchlists and delving into SEC filings or reading the news.

So much more to talk about, but I have to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment