Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Photo Fun

I recently purchased a reverse macro lens adapter for my camera. This basically allows you to turn your lens around and use if for macro photography instead of having to go spend $400 on a macro lens. It has it's drawbacks but for now I'll take a $7 adapter :) Here are some photos I've taken since then.

My eye














The sub-pixels on my 3D TV














The sub-pixels on my regular TV












 An Ant that would not sit still...
 The Butt part of a tiny wasp
 The head part of that same wasp thingy... The picture is so grainy because of the high ISO setting in was using. reverse macro requires and insane amount of light so ISO compensates...
Have you ever seen those little red dots moving on a rock before? Well, this is one of them. I really should have gotten a perspective picture with my thumb close by for reference... This thing probably half a millimeter long.







Here are some other random photos I've taken that I am sure I have not shared with you.




































No comments:

Post a Comment