Monday, June 15, 2015

Commodities Update

Hello all,

I'm in Ohio tonight. It's late and before I go to bed I wanted to update you on the commodities trades. Last December I bought one Crude Oil contract in the $66 range. As you can see by this chart, we've hit a profit as of recent, but it really isn't much. Had I purchased another contract months back when it was in the $45 range we would not doubt have exited at least on contract for a hefty profit, but for whatever reason I was lazy and didn't do it. I'm not going to make up some bullshit and act like I did, even though I thought about doing it. If I haven't posted it, it didn't happen. It looks like we are in a nice uptrend as of now, but I don't know if we're going to see a third measured moved higher. That would be a great place to sell if we do.














On the Orange Juice front, prices had a steep decline and then a recovery the other day. Looking back on previous events, moves like that have been met with continuation, so there is a probability we will see further decline. However, that decline could have been profit taking, and then dip buying. I am curious to see what happens either way.














On a final note, I had my socks blown off by some of the best news possible in the video game world tonight... Final Fantasy VII is actually being remade!!! After well over 10 years of fans screaming and pleading for it, and being teased and disappointed... we are finally getting a remake. With that said, that means I have to make due on a silent promise I made to Sony. I promised if they ever remade it, I would buy it full price and I would also buy whatever system it came out for. Well, it is coming to Playstation 4, but it is also hinted that it is not exclusively for that console. So, I have to decide how I feel about that. Anyways, here is the trailer for it. Fucking so excited!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment