Monday, June 8, 2015

OJ takes off

Great timing on the buy @110.95 because today OJ is screaming higher and we are almost back at break even.














On a side note, I'm having some serious frustration right now because of my Motorcycle alarm and a new set of frame protection rails (race rails) I bought over 2 months ago... They just arrived and they gave me two of the same freaking side... so, totally useless until they send me the correct side... It is very annoying. And my alarm shipped back with the new, hopefully working components, and they forgot to send me all of it back so there goes another few weeks with no frame protection or alarm on the bike... All really expensive shit that should have much higher quality service attached to it.















I just got into town today. I spent a lot of time listening to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast and watching some trading instruction. I have been getting ever eager to get this over with and start backtesting a methodology and also start my bodybuilding.

No comments:

Post a Comment