Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How to make $41 in 2 minutes

...while still accidentally losing $36 at the beginning.

I also made $120 Yesterday, but was too lazy to go through posting a chart. Anyways, I am supposed to be going out today so I am waiting for dispatch to text me load info. I don't have a lot of time to trade in theory so it's wisest to take the $41 and call it a day. 

The reason I made $3 and then lost $36 is because I enabled a feature called "One click trading" That gets rid of all the confirmations after the clicks and goes straight into the position. I did not know this. So after I clicked my initial short and it was immediately open I thought I understood. What I normally do is hit the close position button and hover my mouse cursor over the confirmation in the window that pops up. Well... no such window popped up it just took me out with $3 profit... which is nothing.

Then the $36 loss was due to me being short again and not even clicking the close position button, but simply hovering over it. There is some type of problem with my wireless keyboard, because certain gestures with the mouse pad close programs and Internet tabs all the time. I've learned to be very cautious but apparently I was not cautious enough... It though I clicked close position when I was simply hovering over the damn thing.... AHHH. So long story short, I would have been up over $80 in 2 minutes instead of just $41... 

oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment