Friday, January 22, 2016

Do what matters.

Sometimes Rock bottom is somewhere in the middle. 

Sometimes it takes clawing and fighting with all you have in your soul, to finally let go. Sometimes letting go is the beginning of guidance. 
The human existence is cruel, because humans are cruel... To themselves and to others. Everyone wants love, but so few are really willing to give love. Pure, honest, thoughtful, compassionate love. Everyone want's progress, but few take the first steps. Even fewer keep going.

But this isn't about taking a first step, or even continuing. This is me not saying what I really feel right now, layered under something I do feel. 

Love is all you need. If you can't speak with your heart there is no use in talking. Some of my greatest friends, are friends I've never met. But we share a common bond and know each other more deeply than most know themselves at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment