Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Signs and Wonders



I'm not a person that believes in signs really, I just like the entertainment I get from coincidences. This recently happened; My wife and I were going through finances to determine what I owed her in reimbursement for my bills. There had been some computational errors in her numbers and since I kept track of things a little better we just decided to use my numbers and throw in what she had that I was missing...

Low and behold, as she typed in the final cell of the spreadsheet the total I owed her was $777.07. We both burst out laughing, knowing all too well that it was just perfect. That amount takes into account the refund I got from the Robots from Scott as well... to me it's perfectly hilarious.

So, with that out of the way, another strikingly amazing thing has lined up to happen in my life that makes me feel like my life is truly heading in the healthiest direction for me.

I found out last night that my ex wants me to relinquish my rights because her significant other wants to adopt a child we had 7 years ago. I know I haven't ever mentioned this child, so it may be a surprise, but I decided long ago it would be better for him that I not be in his life at all rather than once every year or so... He needed a real consistent father figure. On top of that, his mother and I just don't get along. It is still up to her to keep her word, and she's not a very trustworthy person... Until it's done, to me it's just talk, but we'll see how it turns out.

So many interesting events taking place... Now I just need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment