Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Strange Day...

So today, I had some weird guy knock on my door and ask if some dude was here.... My wife said no and shut the door. 5 mins later a violent knock on the door happens. As soon as I open the door I see a figure running down the stairs and across the road yelling "Mother fucker better give me my goddamn money!"

There was a white car parked across the drive and he got in. The driver made eye contact with me and signaled his hand, but I don't know what for. I said "Are you ok?" and they just hurriedly drove off.

I closed the door, sat back down working on my email to Scott about my problems and asking for a refund.

5 minutes later there was more violent banging outside the door... I went to the peephole to see some guy in a red turned-back hat and black hoodie kicking and banging on all 4 doors on our level... He was moving like he was on drugs. I have no idea what the fuck it was all about but I heard someone calling for him. I decided to get my camera and when I went to the kitchen I saw the guy getting into a white Ford focus...

The lens was smudged unfortunately and my settings were shit... but I managed to get a side shot of the guy in the red hat as they hauled ass out of the complex.







I called the cops and reported them... The car is registered about 40 miles north... I hope they stay down there.








Then, as spooked as I was, I decided to lock the bike up. I went to the put the chain around the tire and I saw this:
Some fucking asshole, in the last few days has been cutting on my chain! So fuck him. I moved the bike to right in front of my apartment next to another dude's bike in the same spot.

My maintenance man and I went to the shop because I was curious as to how long it would take to make those marks... Well, the lock was so slippery that he could barely get a notch started! They must have been there for a long time.




Anyways, aside from that, I really wrote a detailed, frustration riddled email to Scott about wanting a refund and how his clients are in for trouble... I'll likely post all this later, as it's a HUGE time line showing just how deflective and evasive he is...

Anyways, he said he was going to give me a refund, and he sends $1,500 (which is only half) to the wrong PayPal address... We'll see if I end up getting it all back or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment