Thursday, March 31, 2016

MY OTHER DUE DILIGENCE

Proud to announce that after only 2 months since the accident, I took my first unassisted steps yesterday out to the dumpster and back. I also climbed 39 flights of stairs at the gym. Over all flexibility is near normal since I've been stretching in the hot tub every day.

I trimmed the race rails down flush on the bike today so that if it hits the ground again it will just slide on the entire length rather than get caught on the notch that's sticking out. I love Juicy, but She's no Fro-J.... I really miss the Yamaha.. I would love a Ninja too... But likely, I need a freaking car first.

Anyways, I sent Scott my PDF and explained it to him and he responded shortly thereafter. He didn't bother to explain why the stock robots do over 40% worse, and he defended his TradeStation data, which is fine, but I was covering the spread issues as well and he pretty much decided the whole conversation was moot because I mentioned wanting to do the Trend Following Portfolio instead.

As of right now, I have trimmed the 12 pair portfolio down to 8 of the best ones in MT4 and will let them trade and see how they do.

I'll keep you posted an all the details when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment