Monday, March 21, 2016

DEAR LOTTI

 Hey you, if you are reading this, I just wanted to say it was a pleasure speaking to you. I care and I really hope everything we talked about is taken to heart and pondered thoughtfully. Where ever you are out there, I'll be thinking about you and praying for you and sending you my love. Love yourself as well, enough to really treat yourself to the best decisions for you and your Children. 

Here are links to read the things I've written that may give you some perspectives on things.



i <= H
One way to get something for nothing
Closer Look at Clichés: Live in the Present
DO WHAT MATTERS
Greatest start to the new year
Giving Thanks
Closer Look at Clichés: Judging a book by it's cover
About Failure
Thoughts on Balance
Rules Versus Principles

No comments:

Post a Comment