Thursday, February 22, 2018

Think For Yourself

No matter what thoughts enter your mind and form your perspective, ultimately, they are just unverifiable concepts.

The mysterious thing, is that belief isn't dependent upon facts whatsoever, but perspective, which is just the sum of unverifiable bullshit.

Any notion, or hint of a notion, is just layers and context. You can dive down deep into layer after layer, to see that every layer so far supports a perspective and or the layer preceding it, but ultimately, the layers don't end because they are not about depth, but loops.

How can I say that everything is just an unverifiable concept without negating the concept itself? I can't. Yes. Even that statement has come only from the dissolving of layer after layer. And as Walt Whitman said "Do I contradict myself? Ok then, I contradict myself."

If it's all unverifiable, what's the point? You have the potential to decide that for yourself, but what seems to happen most, is that it is decided for you and you never knew it.

Think for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment