Thursday, October 26, 2017

Free charts are shit on Tradingview.com

They are basically un-fucking-tradable. The way the charts are formed is only by trades that go through this one route: BATS. It is not a cumulation of all the exchanges like you get when you have good charts. Here is a comparison of the charts I am currently paper trading from, with the Think or Swim platform I also use that has all the data, just delayed.
























How the fuck is anyone supposed to paper trade with this shit information? Anyhow, I guess if I want to trade good data I'll have to deposit 3k into my broker to access the real time data in the demo account. It's not something I wanted to do, as when you deposit 3K they give you 60 days of commission free trading. I only wanted to do that when I was feeling like taking advantage of it.

Work has been getting on my nerves. It continues to be tough. I got home at 11pm tonight and still have shit to do and I am tired as fuck... Still got to wake up pretty early tomorrow to trade. and it's not even real money.

No comments:

Post a Comment