Friday, October 20, 2017

October 20th Thoughts.

Been working my ass off lately. Basically ignored the markets all week because I needed to get the laundry room shelves in my house constructed so we could wash clothes and such.

My old dispatcher (my favorite) is no longer running the local team and was replaced by a guy who although nice, simply can't handle the position. Instead of knowing what I am going to do the night before or even early that morning, I now don't know anything until around 2-3pm.... It really is becoming an issue because I can't wake up for the markets. The whole point of night shift is to capitalize on the mornings, but I can't be there if I have been up all damn day waiting to hear what the hell my day is going to look like.

I am routinely asking around 10:30-11:00 am what the plan is for the day and I never find out until mid afternoon...

Needless to say, in spite of all my communications and requests for earlier information nothing has come of it. I am realizing that I will probably have to adapt even further somehow to actually trade the markets...

I am so tired right now. I got up at 6am yesterday and got home at 5:10am this morning... I got a couple short naps in during the day, but I just couldn't pull through to make the open this morning, and it pisses me off every time I fail in that regard.

I don't know what to do, but I must figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment