Wednesday, April 25, 2018

OJ, and my performance as a human.

Just wanted to post this chart of OJ's action lately. Definitely been moving, which is nice, although it is down this morning. Was up from $1.35 a total of $1,950 per contract. that would be a nice little gain had I got it. I really need to work on remembering that I can make this work if I am just patient enough.






















On the crypto front, Bitcoin has bounced off the lows of $6,000 and was just under $10k last night. On the rise it carried the Alt coins up with it a little, so that's nice. I don't think I will be playing the sector at this point, because I want to stay focused on waiting for OJ, to have that available when the time is right.


















There have been lots of stocks moving lately. I have been paper trading the Bitcoin stocks and will probably sell out today.

I have a lot of things I would like to express about my life lately, but may not execute with very much detail because I have to watch the market this morning. Basically, I have been waking up at 6:15 AM every morning regardless of what time I went to bed. The way I figure it is, I need to get the subconscious action stuck in my head to wake up when the alarm goes off, and that if after my coffee I am still tired, I can try to get some rest later.

I have been coming to the market after making watchlists the previous day, and I have been studying video lessons and watching DVD's. Most importantly, I have been listening to motivational videos on YouTube as I am looking at the premarket movers for the morning. It's been interesting to see this side of me, for what honestly feels like the most consistent push of effort with trading for the first time in my life. I used to dread trading, and resist any thought of preparing. But now, I have watched myself, my attitude, change massively. I actually have seen the hunger to get to the market and do the work. I am really grateful for that. my performance has been there lately. I have a chart to prove it, even though some of that chart has been created with poor trading.



























I just wanted to report. I am trying to be very level headed about everything, because while I am seeing improvement, I do not want to rest on this accomplishment. I have so, so far to go. But I am becoming more and more dedicated to making this work no matter what happens. This is worth my life and one way or another I am going to grind out a place in this world for my personal freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment