Monday, April 30, 2018

OJ update 4/30/18

OJ is climbing higher today, breaking past resistance with ease it seems. Up around $2k in my simulated trade.






















I got up at 6:15 Saturday and Sunday no problem. I ate pizza and drank this weekend, but I'm okay with that. Back on track today with better diet. I spent many hours over the weekend studying while stretching, and today I can put my head down onto my knees with almost no effort. Pretty cool. Took a few trades this morning, but nothing really panned out majorly. $LRGR totally tanked like I thought it would. I don't remember who I told to watch for it happening, but it did haha! Crashed down to $.60 and rose back up to $2.00 pretty quick. Amazing, but very risky as it's super illiquid right now, and of course in danger of being halted.

Sugar popped this morning and so far rejected pretty strongly, so we'll see if that means further downside with the main trend or not. I spent hours this weekend discussing Futures and Equities trading with a couple of my neighbors, so that was fun. Talk to ya later.


No comments:

Post a Comment