Thursday, November 5, 2015

FUCK DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!!!

You know what? I am usually very flat emotionally when I'm in a trade... Whether I'm up or down I tend to respond the same which is calm... but today... FUCK TODAY.

I am so Goddamn pissed right now man, and it's all my fucking fault. My responsibility as a trader is to get the goddamn time that news events are releasing CORRECT. FUCK.....

I had GBP Rate trade written down in my calendar for 6:00am... and thanks to Daylight savings time happening AFTER I wrote that down... the trade was Actually at 5:00am... so I opened the charts to do my pre-release analysis and BAM.... the trade had already taken place and fired off 120+ pips straight down... Action I could have traded profitably....

But no. I had to fucking get there late. And even though my rules tell me not to trade after the release like that, I fucking was so pissed I went in to trade anyhow... Go figure just as I am bracketing a range price fucking starts whipsawing over and over AND OVER again... I just fucking hate that!

So now I'm fucking basically break even because I broke my rules and all that shit... fuck man... FUCKKK!!!

Here's a fucking picture. Fuck this shit. At least Non-Farm Payroll is tomorrow and I will fucking be there on time. Goddammit.
















No comments:

Post a Comment