Saturday, November 28, 2015

Going Out of Town



Yesterday I spent from 7:30 AM until like 5:00 PM working on the car trying to get it ready for a trip to Washington. It's going to probably be very cold and the car has been taking forever to warm up. Even after it's "warm", as soon as you start driving it the temp goes down.

I did some research and apparently the thermostat was bad. I changed that and the electronic coolant temp sensor as well.... To say the least, it was super difficult and I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it. The warmest it got yesterday was just below freezing, so I was really having a hard time outside. But I actually got the job done and now the heater puts out plenty of heat!

While I'm out I'll probably be taking a few news trades, this time on my laptop instead of my giant 4K monitor... I haven't traded on that thing in so long man... I hope I do well. I'll keep you posted, but this is probably the last update until then.




No comments:

Post a Comment