Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Seattle Washington

Made it to Tacoma on the 29th. The car was working wonderfully the entire trip, except for the fact that it was burning about a 1/2 quart of oil every 200 miles. Every time I pulled over I would check it and add. On the last leg of the trip, in literally the last 3 miles, the car started acting weird with very struggled idling and clunking noises...

This sucks. So, I have to try and figure out what is wrong. My biggest fear is that the oil got so low that some sever engine damage has occurred... I've got the oil level taken care of, but it's still acting very poorly. I'm about to go and try to clean the throttle body out again to see if that solves the problem. If not I may not be able to get home...

That would suck horribly. Anyways, here are some pics I took.









No comments:

Post a Comment