Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November 24th Update ($KBIO & Carbon)

Been too lazy to post trades taken the last few days, plus, I haven't been paper trading stocks much either, just closing a few. Still holding some trades, will post them when I close 'em.

The one reason I am posting today, (well, the one trading reason) is to mention $KBIO. It's a stock that wen't from under a dollar to over $45 on a few days. I was going to come to the charts looking to short it today, but I got caught up in trying to fix the car. Here is a chart of the massive crash that took place today while I was flushing out the radiator and cleaning the Throttle body and intake manifold of my car.
















And here is the disgusting inside of my throttle body... GROSS!!!



 This is the back side of the throttle body. The orange part is where I wiped it off yesterday, but this is a clear view of the back of it... caked on Carbon man.... Oily as hell too.
And here it is after using CLR intake cleaner. It worked amazingly good.
By the way. The old radiator fluid was basically rust water. I filled it with shiny new neon green stuff. Love it. Just have to dispose of the bad stuff at some point. Never pour that stuff on the ground or dirt!!! Chemicals leech into the soil and deposit into water tables under the ground! Plus, animals can drink it (Because it smells and tastes sweet) and die.

Here are some other trades that have been closed out. Glad to post them, now I can get them the hell off my desktop.





OJ has been soaring higher since I got out of the position. If it comes back down to the 100's I'll get back in.


Found this comment on youtube and thought it was funny. The stupid is calling the internet stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment