Wednesday, November 4, 2015

OUCH

Last Wed I went to the gym and ended up hurting my back a little.... It was healing very quickly thankfully.
Last night in the shower I was sitting down and went for a little stretch....

POP

My lower back instantly spasmed with excruciating pain. Now I have extreme discomfort at almost every movement. Sleeping was difficult last night, but at least it gave me enough rest to ride by bike down to my appointments today (in 34 degree drizzle) to get my implant exposed and capped. I just got home and all I can say is I'm glad that's over with. So now both my mouth and my back are hurting like a bitch... And I spent $1,600 today.

Going to try and rest as much as possible, and move as little as possible. Wish me luck...

BTW... FinViz.com is a freaking sweet screener! Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment