Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fallout Xbox Complete and Trading Update

Finished the Xbox today and I love it!













Also, Friday I bought some HGSH just for the hell of it. I just looked at it again and It soared, so I put in a market sell order for Monday. Just pure luck, but funny.


Not much to post really. In terms of my real world trading, it's hit and miss. Mainly because I am not trading a tested theory. I have made money waiting every month for the Banking Rate trades, but this week I decided to just trade discretionary and I've lost a little each day. Still up about 2% but every time I come to the charts for non-news trading, I seem to walk away will less money in my account. The results show, and my emotions show, that I should just be patient and wait for my bread and butter days that happen a few days per month.

In reality, I really dislike watching the charts move so damn slowly. My analysis is generally right in direction, but my timing is off. And when I put some size on, in order to preserve capital I have to limit risk and take small losses quickly. That's what suits me best when trading a fast moving market during a rate decision, but any other time and I'm just watching paint dry, while losing money haha.

I am moving more and more into the feeling that I just want to be a guy who has robots trade for him completely. I am at the moment waiting for Scott Welsh to make some information available about his trading robots. It's going to cost me well over $2,000 but I don't know anyone else who has a portfolio of robots for sale. I'll keep you posted.

Until then, I'm just a house cleaning, youtube watching, dish washing, gym going loop.

P.S. Today I filmed a drug deal going on right in front of my apartment. Called the cops too... This makes the Third time in a week these guys have done the same shit.
Creepy Drug dealer

No comments:

Post a Comment