Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday

Been watching Tim's Profitly page just soaking in the Ticker talk from comments. That led me to $FLDM and I took a some trades. Either way I should have found this because it is on Yahoo Finance. Here are some charts for the day.

 Bought some angies list the other day
 This one was looking like it's ready for a bounce and was cheap, but it didn't move after I got it so I cut it off.
 In and out of this one a few times, increasing position size. probably slightly down at the end.
 :) took a few losses, but ended up positive.
I wanted to end my day and not stick around. I figure this helps offset some losses from other trades.






Rob booker sold this stock and it's overall trend was down. The retrace back up into resistance would have been ideal but I wasn't watching it.




Sold out of this one as well. By the way, I totally hurt my back at the gym yesterday. It hurts like an annoying bitch down at the bottom. Rowing 180 lbs was not the greatest idea apparently. 140 wasn't too bad though... Enough was enough, now I'll be napping and taking it easy. Have a wonderful Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment