Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Possibly a new schedule...

I was thinking last night and decided that what might be good for me is to myself something constructive to do during the days I am not Forex trading my news events. I'd like to start watching the stock markets per Tim's regimen.

Looking at % gainers and trading the volatility.

Today so far I am looking at $WTW (Weight Watchers). Apparently Oprah has purchased some stock so that news is driving it higher. I took a small loss on a short and then reversed my position and took a small win. It's nothing to write home about, but if these stocks really do move and follow technicals, there's a chance they could be a good thing for me to trade. If I undertake this with a real account, the only drawback would be I need $25,000 or more to make it work. Perhaps I can borrow some money to bring me above the limit and see where it goes from there. Anyways, here's my update so far.












Watching HLX and ERII. In over night with 50 share position. Also, Oj has definitely broken out of the descending wedge. Hit 140's today. just a few cents shy of our 146 entries months ago. I just wanted to get out with a profit and that's what I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment