Thursday, October 22, 2015

YOU HAD ONE JOB TO DO!!!!

Goddammnit!

If I had only flipped over my daily planner I would have noticed that today (Which happens to be my birthday) was also the EUR minimum bid rate...

Well, I missed the move entirely and it was GREAT action. A power blast straight down of 100 pips in 2 mins... I would have at least made some money on my bracket orders... Tried trading some of the after math and lost a little... Could have been up on the day instead if my positions had not been taken out for break even. But that's the way I do it...

















I had a limit sell last night for $VRX but the market gapped down and I wasn't filled. woulda been nice.



My buy on $ERII last night was good and I sold for a nice gain this morning.




Also, my $HLX from yesterday was in profit this morning so I sold.




All in all a nice day so far... I am really bummed that I didn't remember to set my alarm for todays trade @5:45am... That would have been a money maker for sure, but that's trading. Another lesson learned. Next trade is on the 28th FED funds rate. It was a good mover last time, but that's probably because they changed the rate. Thats my last news trade this month to make some bank.

Oh and I forgot! I realized later on today when I check on the mouse trap robot, that it actually nailed the move in the EURUSD that I was asleep for haha, so awesome!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete