Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday

Not much to report today so far. Took a winner, still waiting on others. Very cold outside. I am excited for snow, yet well aware of the biting chill that will course through me as I take Juicy out for rides. She likes the cold for sure because she runs pretty hot. She is prepared for the high possibility of me dumping her on accident haha, we'll see.

Feeling much better today. Good thoughts all around. Scott Welsh is almost done with his new trading course and I will likely drop a large sum of money into a portfolio of successful consistently profitable robots. I am becoming much more at ease with the idea of just handing the majority of my trading over to a robot. They never miss a trade, they don't get emotional. My only job is to keep checking in to make sure it's running, and to not get emotional about drawdown myself. Anyways, here are my charts.

 Sold some Kodak shares for $94 profit.
EURUSD came up to resistance and rolled over last night as I had mentioned it might.





More good news is that I went to the dentist yesterday and am finally getting around to getting my crown done soon. The implant is healed and I'm going in on Nov 4th to have it exposed and getting a mold of my mouth done. It will be very tight on timing as to whether or not I have it before I leave town December to go to Washington, Chicago and Michigan. If not I'll have that stupid flipper to take out when I eat... Never liked that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment