Monday, January 26, 2015

Bottom?

I saw some support on the monthly chart from way way WAAAY back and had a gut feeling the Eur/Usd might just be turning for a bit so I placed the robot. It took 2 losses then was up enough for me to take half the position off (something I figured out how to do) and recoup the two losers and still have a standard position size. I started with 20k position size by the way.

I am home and am going to try to enjoy my time off. Not sure how just yet but I'll figure something out. here are some charts :)













I feel like this might go up for a at least a few days, but at the same time on the 5min chart you can see it has hit some resistance which would have been an obvious place to take profits. At its max the trade was 176 pips in profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment