Saturday, January 3, 2015

What the Frack!!

Hey, damn I don't know what's up lately but I have a splitting headache, it's been with me nearly all day. I've been properly hydrated and all that but shit just sucks...

The only thing I can think it might be from is less than 8 hours sleep but who knows. I kinda was on the verge of a headache when I went to be last night.

Anyways, I saw like 4-5 accidents on the road today in PA and OH...












The last thing I wan't to say is that I have heard a lot about hydraulic fracking on the Joe Rogan Podcast and I finally decided to start watching the documentary "Gasland". It's scary, sad and fucking pathetic what people will put other people through for money. The assholes in charge of this mess, those are the kind of people that need to be destroyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment