Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lazy and busy

Been really rushed lately, and it's made me too lazy at the end of the night to do anything. The robot is going and took some losses but I closed out a winner too. Still down though.

I don't even feel the energy to explain why I'm getting to feel that posting is kinda pointless right now. This is all really boring to me. I can't test anything that I wasn't too actually trade until I'm home everyday to be live. The earlier trading in this blog was all just to see if the robot handled trading accurately, but that is even pointless in a demo account.

I don't have much to say, but I am watching Tim's DVD and learning a few things. I don't have a clear direction in my head for when I get home because there is a lot of conflicting information and thoughts in my head.

Posting will likely decrease, but I don't want to pay if I've got nothing of value to contribute right now.

Until next time, cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment