Thursday, January 29, 2015

It was the bottom

For the time being anyway. I managed to score a 300 pip profit on it so that felt nice. I have a chart somewhere on the laptop but I am getting really freaking lazy in terms of this blog right now. I don't feel very motivated with it. I think some of that has to do with my lack of good Internet at  the moment and my hunger. I've been eating a lot of spaghetti lately. I buy those cheap little noodle meals and instead of throwing in the veggies and liquid that come with it I have just been buying prego sauce and mixing that it. I love it and its cheap :)

After that huge winner I had another string of losses but took a 46 pip winner as the chart shows.








On an unrelated note, I went to the gym while I was in town the other day and while holding a spot in the parking lot during the busy time, some guy tried backing into the spot. I didn't move and waved him on. Then the hilarious part happened. I heard him turn up the rap music in his escalade to blaring levels before he opened the door to try and intimidate me. Honestly, I don't even know that it was on to begin with because I couldn't hear anything until it was blaringly loud. He got out and puffed up asking me what I said hahah! he drove off anyways. The thing is, he was a pretty big guy, and it was intimidating and he probably could have crushed me easily... but what actually helped me was the giant signal he gave off about his insecurity by having to turn his music up before confronting me... how lame are you dude that you have to do that? I am sore as hell from the gym by the way.

I spent most of my day today watching this Alien documentary called Sirius disclosure. One from the early 2000's and another from 2013. I also watched a BBC documentary about a teenage girl who won the lottery.. it was pretty much shit.

Two highly notable movies I have seen this past week were The interview, with seth rogan and James Franco and Take a waltz with me with Seth rogan again. Both really wonderful in my opinion.

Nothing much new to report going on except the fact that each time I come into town it is becoming harder and harder for me to leave. I have to tell myself this is flying by and I will be alright. I'll soon be home all the time and have lots and lots of time to work on many of the things I love.

1 comment:

  1. Seth Rogan does what he wants! He's a shark!

    ReplyDelete