Monday, November 10, 2014

EArly morning update

Set the Robot up last night before bed. Two losers so far, and so I doubled the trade size. Most of my experience has been with this overall style of trading, but I am experimenting with a Martingale strategy of risk. Gotta get back to work today for a bit, but I wanted to post some charts of the action so far :)

This is a detailed view of the EuroDollar market and below is a zoomed out, less detailed but a more overall view. My personal analysis of the overall view is that the market is working on, or due, for a turn down. The beautiful thing about this trading style, is that it doesn't need to commit to any directional bias overall. It is always on the right side of the market in the long run.




Here's an update on the morning



Here is what happened while I was at work... a little more profit, then when it felt right I closed the trade out for $108.

I'm off to try and enjoy the rest of my day now... had a safety meeting. I really don't like those, they take forever and we get a packet full of the information anyhow... retarded.
























 
And lastly, here is that larger view of the market, when I said it looked like it was setting up for a turn down. It happened, so that's cool. but either way the robot would have kept me in the market on the right side.


No comments:

Post a Comment