Sunday, November 30, 2014

Truck Accident

Winter is no joke out here...

It can go from bright and sunny, to barely visible roads due to blowing snow and right back. Here is a wreck I came across not too long after it happened. I originally thought this trailer was filled with microwaves, but haha, turns out it was salad xD





















I have no idea how this happened or why that tractor was on the other side of the interstate like that..
On a side note, I downloaded a free charting program called Ninja Trader which gives me access to commodity prices. This is significant to me because I am in love with the Orange Juice market. I don't know why but I just love it. With that said, I will be taking long term trades in that market and probably a few others. I'll upload charts of all those trades when I put them on.

On a final note, it being Sunday I had the robot restarted. We'll see how that turns out throughout the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment