Thursday, November 6, 2014

Late update and not much to report

Woke up and waited for Best Buy to open so I could take back the old graphics card and get that other one. Upon further inspection, the EVGA card also needed a 6 pin, so in the end I just decided to get my money back and buy the correct one online for $129.00 :) I am impatient and excited about it, so I should try to have fun distracting my mind from it until I get it.

Here is that third position I added in the AUD/CAD.

Well see how this rolls out. I still have to explain exactly what is going on with this method of trading, and I will soon, I am just pretty tired tonight and not in a motivated place to explain it. I want to be in the zone and deliver something I feel satisfied with :)

On a random note, one of the stitches in my mouth from the bone graft is super loose and stretchy. It's the kind that dissolve over time... I can't stop playing around with it and its driving me kinda nuts. I am contemplating cutting it off it is is simply useless upon further inspection.

I need to spend more time looking at charts than I currently do. It's been difficult for me to look at them any other place than on my phone because for one I forget, and two, I don't have the preferred software loaded on this computer for it. I left my laptop running a robot at home.

By the way, if you have happened to notice the different account names and balances from the screenshots of my phone, that is because I have several demo accounts open to exercise different ideas. Thankfully I am slowly making positive progress with most of them. That will be all for tonight. I need to regroup and bring some sweet blogging your way soon.

-Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment