Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy thanksgiving

Stayed out of the market today. I was going to place the robot at the start of the new trading day last night, which would have given me a great position right now but I decided not to.

It does look like the downtrend is being continued for the mean time as the trend line is being respected still.

I'm tired as Hell and going to get some sleep. Enjoy your day everyone!






By the way, these are pictures of the night sky I took when I stopped Tuesday night, and then the next morning :) I only had 23 seconds available to drive (out of 11hrs) when I made it to a rest area that turned out to be abandoned... So I had to back into it and hope no one was going to give me shit for it. There are also a few pics of my journey home from that day. enjo!











No comments:

Post a Comment