Sunday, November 16, 2014

Logo for the trading business

Hey, just wanted to update you on the fact that I have been spending a little bit of time working on a logo for the company I will be trading under next year. NGU Capital (Never Give Up)

I have always loved Hawks, and "Never Give Up" has been my mantra for trading. I even have it engraved on a clock I bought myself years ago. I'll upload a pic of the clock eventually, but here is the logo so far.

I wish the credit could go to me for the hawk, but I found the image on the net somewhere. I'd like to make a company T-shirt out of this at some point, so I'll have to simplify the design of the bird. That will take me some time to pull off and still have the overall image feel the same way. What do you think?



By the way, here is what's developing in the market.



As you can see, price went up to the resistance I mentioned a few posts back. It then dropped off severely, so I drew a trend line connecting the lows of the chart to suggest where price might find some support in the future. It might get there and it might now. I think I am going to go work on another post in which I finally start explaining the trading method from earlier. You know, the one that is not using the robot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment