Friday, December 5, 2014

Done trading for a bit

I took a few losses last night and then had a good winner today. The market is creeping right now and I don't have the ability to reset the robot if time runs out again so I decided to just take the profit.




I'll update at the end of the trading day where the commodity trades are at as well so stay tuned. Booyakasha!

**UPODATO**

It's late, I have a fucking headache from hours ago still, and I am constipated.. OJ is @ 146.00 and Crude Oil is @ 65.84. I have a lot of work to do the next few days and the markets are closed tomorrow so I don't know if I will have anything to say. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Eating too much cheese can cause constipation, or so I hear. Booyakasha?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. booyakasha is from "Da Ali G show". its hilarious and you should check it out!

      Delete