Thursday, December 11, 2014

Well fuck

Well, it's time for bed. I placed a new trade zone at the start of the new daily bar and then realized I am still trading at a 40k position size, which is 4 times larger than my usual size hehe, sooooo..... I guess I am just going to see where things are at when I wake up. This could get messy.

In real life, the best thing for me to do with a mistake like this is to exit the trade and start again with the intended position size. But, this is all an experiment until I am off the road. Here is the chart!












Well, just woke up. Here in one image you can see where the old zone was, where the new zone is and the Transaction history. At the time of this chart equity was back up to $10,707.16.

This new zone might stay where it is for awhile. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment