Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday night fight

heh, I'm just trying to lure people in with a catchy post title did it work?

Anyways, I set the robot up and set the take profit for 1.5 times risk. As I mentioned before the robot doesn't have the ability to adjust risk for a martingale strategy, so I will just have to let it take the trades and figure out the results later. At least things will be more accurate this time with actual entries and exits so there will be no guessing this time.

I have no idea how this will work out, maybe it will go bust when I apply the martingale to it, maybe it will have mixed results. Either way, I am trying to gather important data and I am so happy I have this robot to do it for me. It would be practically impossible for me to manually trade this on the road. This tool really helps me out so very much!

Here is a chart of the robots setup.

















It occurred to me the other day that my upcoming post called "Making it all back, the worst idea ever" is basically contradictory to the martingale approach in the first place. It kinda makes me laugh, but contradiction and paradox is life itself. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment