Monday, December 29, 2014

Long day in the biting winter night

Been up since early morning. Was under the impression I was going to do local work for the entire day, but alas after 2pm I am told the last load I am picking up is my own... which of course leads to me driving all fucking night in -9 degree weather on icy snowing roads... fuck I am tired.

Much to my regret, I spent nearly 5 hours trying to get my remote connection configured so I could adjust the Robot while I am on the road... Port forwarding does not seem to be working as non of the ports even show up as open... Tight VNC has given me shitloads of trouble in the past and I am sick of that fucking program...

Anyways, I don't have the energy to post any pics right now, but the robot had a few losers and a couple winners. I'll be hauling ass and probably still be late to my delivery, but if I have time and energy I'll keep you posted with shit.

Sleep well whoever you are

-Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment