Friday, December 19, 2014

Weekend update

Hey just wanted to let you know I might not post this weekend, I am going to be super busy driving... well, more like super tired.

I have to get up @3am Saturday and then 12am Sunday so my sleep schedule will be way off.

The interesting news is that the robot took a profit of $200 this morning and I woke up to watch it happen within seconds of me checking in on it. The reason the profit was taken is because I set the risk to reward ratio on the robot to 20:1.

I certainly didn't assume it would hit that level but it did. I'll update this post with a chart of it tomorrow.

I'll have a few other posts about losing money coming out pretty soon. They are basically already written I just need to proof read them before they are ready.



Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

-Francisco

No comments:

Post a Comment