Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Technical reasons for my decisions

Woke up to new equity highs this morning and was like "I should definitely take this profit." It was another example of a one trade night. Here are some charts for ya.

 Here is last nights zone. I placed this at support because I felt it likely that price would be more likely to reverse. I made 58 pips
 Here is a look at the 4hr chart. taking profit in the short term makes sense because of the resistance of the trend line.
I replaced the zone at a higher resistance level, hoping once again that if price enters the zone it will rebound quickly without a lot of choppy action that would normally result in a string of losses.



COMMODITY TRADING UPDATE

OJ closed yesterday @149.65 for a profit so far of $1,050.00
Crude oil is currently trading @ 60.65 for a loss so far of $6,160.00

No comments:

Post a Comment