Monday, December 22, 2014

Holiday vacation

Hello all!

I wanted to give a quick update.



Market is less volatile it seems so I will not be turning the robot on at least until after Christmas. I'll be home for Christmas eve, Christmas and the following 2 days at least, so IF I happen to spot opportunity then something might happen.

Also, last night I went ahead and purchased Tim Sykes' brand new dvd set "How to Make Millions". It's not even complete yet but I got it at 70% off and all preorders go to charity so that's awesome. It's supposed to contain over 22 hours of video so I figure there's got to be something in all that worth the money. I'll keep you posted!

I plan on posting updated charts on the oil and OJ trades, plus a blog about losing and revenge trading while at home.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment