Monday, December 15, 2014

Good morning

Hello again!

Lots of losses haha! A main reason for this is because I'm in the market when I really shouldn't be, at levels that don't make sense to do this at. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm doing this to see how bad it can get and if it's able to be recovered in the long run but I'm not able to control position sizing or the location of the zone while I'm gone.

At least not yet. I need to setup a remote connection and then I'll be able to.

Realistically what I should be doing is taking partial profits on most of these trades, but I can't do it for some reason. I'll have to try when I am home on my computer, but I know it will only let me exit a trade completely from my phone, not sell part of it... I have a sneaking suspicion it is because of the FIFO (First In First Out) rule implemented years back... really dumb. It's just the government treating adults like kids further and further.

Btw, I've gotten in contact with the programmer of the robot to see if we can get more features implemented into it. I'm still waiting on a response about that. Here are some charts.












On a side note oil is still taking and OJ has been as high as $1.55. I'll get charts up soon I've been quite busy with some things. Have a great day!
























































Still looking like a lot of room for the downside on this last chart.










On another note, I have told you I have become interested in Timothy Sykes and his stock trading style. He has a website called Profit.ly and I took a look yesterday where he said this he expected this stock HGSH to rise today and it totally did. I think I have a demo account with one of the brokers he recommends and by golly I should have taken a long position!

I am not sure if I want to spend $400 each on his courses, but he does have a "Tim Alerts" service for a little over $300 a year.

If you are interested in anything you can go to his website timothysykes.com and see his entry and exit prices on the stocks he is trading. It is a great way to get an idea of his trading approach. The real bread and butter though, is how he figures out which stocks are likely to move... Put all that together and you got something pretty powerful. I find it quite amazing how little of the moves he is actually taking part in.

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment