Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I feel like this might be too good to be true..

You know, shit just feels too good to be true. New Account highs from last nights resetting the box. Look at this beautiful shit.

The first two arrows are from the previous day when I tried setting up the robot. For some reason the first trade opened up in the middle of the box instead of the outside and took a 15 pip loss, while the second trade opened up and made 20 pips profit. At that point I moved the trading zone for the new trading day. If you look at the daily chart you can see that resistance was hit and price is likely to return downward now for awhile, so I just now reset the trading zone, so we'll see what happens.













Some of the thoughts that have been entering my mind are that although I love trading Forex and am in love with the idea of trading Futures, I have recently been reintroduced to a guy named Timothy Sykes. The first video of his I came across lately was this one:


I first saw Tim way back in the day on an internet show called WallStrip and then on a documentary called Wall Street Warriors where he was running a hedge fund. The Documentary followed him during a kinda shitty portion of his performance and made him look kinda dumb or immature, but I really liked him anyway. Tim Sykes is famous for turning around $12,000 into over a million dollars in 2 years, but he has now gained over 4 million dollars in profit and it is all verifiable. He has every trade documented supposedly on the internet, which is pretty cool. The problem is, I have always really dislikes Stocks for some reason so I've never really paid attention to what he does as a result of that.

The point is, I feel like this guy is totally legit and I have really been watching his videos on YouTube such as this


This shit is highly motivating and it is causing me to ask myself "Do you hate the idea of trading stocks more than you would love making a shitload of money by trading them? Are you willing to do the work and reap the rewards?" Well... I am considering it quite a bit as I am watching his videos.

I know the title of this post is "I feel like this might be too good to be true", but I am only talking about my trading results so far with my robot. I truly feel like Tim is a great guy and that he has a winning strategy. I don't feel like he is full of shit like pretty much every one else out there selling the dream. Listen to him. Listen to the tone of his voice and every word he says... He is on my side and your side.

The way I figure is, I should at least try this. One of his students as the video above mentions, has turned $1,500 into over a million dollars in 3 years. He has 4 millionaire students as of now and several of his students are making 5 and 6 figures per year. I am not new to trading and I have always felt comfortable trading the kind of price action that he trades so I think I could do well. Perhaps far better than I would do trading Forex with my robot or commodities. So... those are some of the thoughts I am mulling over.

No comments:

Post a Comment